What can you expect when you choose an on-site installation?
- When you place your order please select the on-site installation option before you check out if you would like a member of our engineer network to install the product for you.
- Our hot water systems are now supported by the Triton national service team. Abode & Triton are part of Norcros Group (Holdings) Limited, we utilise their network of 36 service engineers who are very experienced in hot water systems.
- When you check out, you will receive an email notification confirming that you have selected the on-site installation option. This email will ask you to contact us here at Pronteau by Abode by calling 01226 283434 (please select option 1) or email (email@example.com) in order to book your installation when you can confirm that you have received all parts required for the installation to be carried out.
- Please ensure you have received; the correct tap, boiler and filter before booking your installation. Please also read through our prerequisites checklist to ensure everything is in place to allow our engineer to install the product when they arrive at your premises.
- On receiving your call our Pronteau booking team will schedule an installation date whilst you are on the telephone so you can confirm the most suitable date for you. We endeavour to ensure the installation date is within 10 workings days from the date of us receiving your call.
- On placing your order, please provide us with a mobile number for the person who will be home for the installation as the engineer will send you a text the evening before the date of your visit confirming the appointment time for the following day. They will be with you within a 2-hour window of that time.
- Our engineer will also contact you on the day of the installation to confirm when they are on-route.
COVID-19 Safeguarding regulations
Government guidelines means our engineers can visit your home with recommended safety precautions.
Please see the procedures put in place to ensure you feel comfortable and reassured when they do:
- Before your visit you will be asked some questions to assess whether we are safe to see you.
- This will include whether you are self-isolating, you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or whether you believe you have been in contact with a sufferer within the last 14 days.
- If anyone in your household is in a high-risk category or vulnerable, we suggest that they
- We will also ask that you clean down all kitchen units and surfaces before your appointment.
- We will also contact you again the day before to ensure it is still safe for an engineer to visit your home.